Re: The Truth About Hotmail/Yahoo Hacking

This public speakers' forum brought to you by Keynote Speakers, Inspirational Speakers, Celebrity Speakers, African American Speakers, Technology Speakers, Motivational Speaker, Conference Speakers, Graduation Speeches, Famous Speeches and Motivational Speeches.

[ Followups ] [ Post Followup ] [ emeagwali Message Board ]

Posted by roora4 on January 18, 2003 at 03:45:22:

In Reply to: The Truth About Hotmail/Yahoo Hacking posted by BluePhantom on November 13, 2002 at 13:14:35:

Well is there a way to hack yahoo. I mean my password was changed by someone and know I can't get in to my yahoo account. I have tried to call them and get them to help but they won't. I created the account back in 1998, and I don't remember the zip code I used. and now I can't get to my yahoo account. If someone can help me that would be great. I just want to get back into the account to get my address book. anyone can email me with ideas or help. I would be grateful. I am not one that likes hacking to hurt anyone, but I just want my account back.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

This public speakers' forum brought to you by Keynote Speakers, Inspirational Speakers, Celebrity Speakers, African American Speakers, Technology Speakers, Motivational Speaker, Conference Speakers, Graduation Speeches, Famous Speeches and Motivational Speeches.

[ Followups ] [ Post Followup ] [ emeagwali Message Board ]